East Montgomery County
As COVID-19 emerges, the Greater East Montgomery County Chamber is monitoring the situation, and we want to provide you with accurate information, useful tools and resources that allow you to operate your business effectively
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program & Participating GEMCC Member Banks
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program Guide - PDF File
Answers 4 questions for small businesses:
1. Am I ELIGIBLE?
2. What will lenders be LOOKING FOR?
3. How much can I BORROW?
4. Will this loan be FORGIVEN?
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application (EIDL)
- State of Texas Economic Development
- Texas Workforce Commission's Resource for Employers
- Texas Restaurant Association Relief Fund
The TX Restaurant Relief Fund will distribute grants of up to $5,000 PER UNIT to immediately support their financial needs
- Members in Need
Does your organization need volunteers or supplies?
Montgomery County Covid-19 Information
Liberty County Covid-19 Information
A video series dedicated to helping our members and other businesses navigate these difficult times.
In this Sole Session presented by Stander & Company, we get an overview of The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, CARES Act loan options, and some Texas Updates as well. If you'd like a copy of the slides, let us know in the comments.